Monday, October 7, 2013

Double Braid

I love trying new hairstyles and find a great deal of beautiful ones on Pinterest. Here's one that I attempted
recently called The Double Braid. It is supposed to have two braids on one side and one on the other, all leading to a messy bun in the back. I love any hair styles where I can put my hair up considering that's how it is 90 percent of the time. Having long hair is great but it tends to get in my way more often than not. Obviously mine didn't come out as nicely as hers but it did come out pretty well. I still haven't mastered the whole french braid thing so that might be my main problem.



 You can see that my second braid isn't that great. I blame the fact that I'm growing out my bangs.

All in all I was pretty happy with the whole outcome. So I'd add this to the Pinterest creation win bucket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment